Pages

Friday, May 2, 2014

Five for Friday!






Are you a jane.com-aholic?  I AM!  This is the best site ever for great deals on cute boutiquey items, especially hair bows!  Having a little girl to play dress up with is so much fun..even though she isn't nearly as excited about it. ;)


                     



I always like to have my students make something for their Mommies, or other special ladies in their life for Mother's Day (which is coming soon!).  Check out my Mother's Day book on my TPT store.  Just bind it with some pretty ribbon and you have sweet and cost efficient gift!  It includes versions for Moms, Grandmas, Aunts, and a blank version.





My BFF took me to the Oaks, and we had a blast!  It turns out that betting on horses is not my strong suit, and apparently using horses' names and the jockeys' silks colors is not a great method for picking a winner…oh well!  At least we looked fancy in our hats!




Only 24 more days of school left.  How did that happen?!  I'm so looking forward to spending the summer with my babies, but I'm going to miss my sweet firsties.


If you are having a bad day and need an instant smile, just play the Frozen sound track in your classroom and you will witness theatrics like you have never seen before.  Even some of my manliest of little men can belt out "Let it Go" (complete with very accurate dance moves).  It's pretty much the cutest thing ever.  Just a word of warning though, those songs WILL be stuck in your head.  Don't say I didn't warn you. :)



3 comments:

  1. Stopped by from Doodlebugs....loved visiting your cute blog! Great post! =)

    Tanya
    A+ Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your mother's day book idea... so glad I found your blog!! I'd love for you to check out my blog too! Firstie Favorites!!

    Take care!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete