Pages

Friday, May 23, 2014

Five for Friday!


I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for her Five For Friday link party!

Need a quick and fun activity or center for Memorial Day?  Get this cute little Memorial Day word building FREEBIE at my TPT store!

We are visiting the Louisville Zoo next week for our field trip and I couldn't find exactly what I wanted on TPT for a zoo unit, so I decided to make my own!  Check out my ZOO-MANIA packet! :)  It has everything you could need (or at least everything I needed!) for a zoo animal unit!



Only 10 days of school left!!!!!!

Do your students ever write you little notes?  My kiddos this year looove writing me sweet little messages on their test papers.  It's pretty cute!  I love writing them back, and seeing their faces light up when they get their tests back.  The only downfall: it makes grading take about twice as long…
(Sorry about the not so great quality of the pic.  I have two kids, so it's really hard telling exactly what smudged up my phone's camera lens!  #mommyproblems #iknowhashtagsdontworkhere #ohwell)

The next 10 days is going to be CrAzY.  We have our Walkathon tomorrow (the most awesome school fundraiser EVER), and next week we have track and field day, our first grade field trip, and a whole school field trip to the movies. Nothing like going out with a bang!



1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE your little teacher notes and that you write back! Your kids will never forget that! :) Happy Weekend!
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete