Pages

Friday, May 9, 2014

Five for Friday!

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for her Five for Friday linky party!

These two…the cuteness…

I'm working on some Saxon Phonics spelling units, but more importantly, check out these adorable scribble backgrounds!  I went through a polka dot phase, and a chevron phase, but now I'm allllll about the scribbles!  My super talented friend Jena over at Sew Much Music makes the CUTEST digital papers, clipart, and all things music.  You can grab some of her awesome creations at her TPT store!

 20 more days of school left…what?!?
 First grade moment of the week:  We were going over our new spelling words for this week and one of them was country.  Without missing a beat, one of my sweeties says/sings, "Mrs. Wimp, its like country girl shake it for me girl shake it for me girl…" and breaks into a full rendition (complete with dance moves) of the Luke Bryan song.  My students are very musically talented, and pretty darn funny this year!

This stuff is the bomb-dot-com!  For realz…
(it's lip gloss by the way)



5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out friend!!! I hope you enjoyed them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little one with the Luke Bryan song is a kid after my own heart! :o) Who doesn't love that song?! I love those EOS lip balms too! Some of my girls in my class have them, and they love to stash them in their desks!
    Have a great weekend!
    10 more days?! I'm so jealous!! I think our countdown is on 25 now!! Enjoy your last few weeks!! :o)
    Emily
    Munchkins Inc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, my kids have EXCELLENT taste in music! :)

      Delete
  3. I'm obsessed with EOS egg balms. My fave is the minty one. But I haven't tried them all yet.
    KaSandra
    MemoriesMadeinFirst

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The strawberry one is good, but the minty one is my fave too!

      Delete