Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

June Currently

I'm linking up with Farley from Oh Boy 4th Grade for June Currently!


Listening- If you like country with some sass, Pistol Annies is for you!  And don't you just love Pandora?  I feel like they know me. ;)

Loving- 3 DAYS LEFT!!!  This has seemed like a very long school year...and I was even out for 10 weeks on maternity leave!  We had a ton of snow days, and then made most of them up by adding an hour to the end of our school day for like 2 months, so it has been a very unusual school year.  I love my kiddos, but I think we are ALL ready for summer break!

Thinking- So much to do, so little time!  I think I need to turn my teacher brain off for a week or two this summer just to recuperate and reenergize myself.

Wanting- I love Miranda!  Again, country with a little sass.

Needing- Did I mention that I have a 4 year old and a 3 month old at home?  I would give just about anything for a good nap these days!

Summer bucket list- I can't wait to pretend like I'm a stay at home mom for about 8 weeks!  I am so looking forward to some quality time with my babies.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that sounds like the worst way to make up snow days!!! Survival is key!

    That new Miranda Lambert album has had a lot of hype- I hope it is awesome! :-)

    Real Teachers Learn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to turn my teacher brain off too! I'm already thinking way ahead. I need to stop! This was a long year for me too!
    Rowdy in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I feel the same way! Exhausted! We don't get out until June 13th. Good luck. Xoxo erin @apieceoftheapple

    ReplyDelete