Pages

Friday, June 20, 2014

Summer Stock Up!


I'm super excited to be participating in the Primary Gal's Summer Stock Up!  We all know that teachers don't really take summers off, we are ALWAYS planning ahead.  This event is the perfect opportunity for you to stock up on wonderful resources for the upcoming school year!


For the stock up, I will be featuring my EnVision Math Vocab Cards for first grade!

                                 
I keep them on my calendar wall in my classroom.  They fit PERFECTLY in these adorable little pocket charts (found in the dollar spot at Target)!

Here is an example of them as part of a vocabulary wall.
A handy little feature these cards have, is that the topic they go with is noted in the bottom corner for super easy organization!

These cards are great for use on a math focus wall, or on your calendar bulletin board for daily review of math vocabulary!  Please note that these are for the Common Core version of EnVision!  These cards are specific to EnVision, but even if your school does not use EnVision, they are Common Core aligned.    You can find these cards in several colors and patterns in my TPT store.  For a free sample of the vocabulary cards for topic 1, check out my Facebook page!  Click on the Summer Stock Up! tab and like my fb page to grab the freebie!



No comments:

Post a Comment