Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Monday Meet Me!

I'm linking up with The Teaching Tribune for their Monday Meet Me linky party!




I teach-I have moved around quite a bit in my 6 year teaching career, but first grade has my heart and I hope to stay here as long as I can!
I have- I LOVE summers with my kids and getting to be a stay at home mom for at least a short time.
I watch- Seriously, I always have The Big Bang Theory on, even if it's just background noise (in fact, it's on right now)!  It just makes me laugh!
I listen- I guess I should clarify, when my four year old gives me control of the radio, I listen to country. 
I read- I'm excited about this book study idea one of my teacher friends came up with for the summer.  I don't think I've read a book for fun in at least a couple years (going to blame that one on my kids!).  It will be nice to have friends to keep me on track!
I do- EVERYTHING!!! Or at least it seems like it most days, but I wouldn't trade my busy mommy/teacher life for anything!

And on a very happy note, this is my first official Monday of summer break!  WOOHOO!



7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with you when you say you don't get to read as much as you'd like to. I feel the same! It's a luxury that we teachers usually have to save for holiday breaks.
    It's winter in Australia at the moment, so I hope you're enjoying some beautiful weather :)

    Zoe
    Oh the Little Wonders

    ReplyDelete
  3. I brought Teaching with Intention and Reading with Meaning home this summer to reread. I LOVE Debbie Miller! I like your blog.
    Kelly
    MyFabulousClass

    ReplyDelete
  4. BBT for me, too!! Very nice to "meet" you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's nice to meet you!! I've been teaching 4th grade for the last 5 years but I'll be moving to first grade this fall. I'm very excited to meet other 1st grade bloggers.
    Courtney
    Polka Dot Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a love for Sheldon Cooper as well - my husband introduced me to BBT when we first met, and I've been hooked ever since! :)

    Lacey
    The Fabulous Life of an Elementary Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to your summer break! I look at your picture from your last blog post! Our classroom themes/decorations are very similar in their color schemes! Thanks for sharing!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete