Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Well Hello There!


I've finally decided that it's time to get back into the world of blogging, so here we go!  I am currently on maternity leave, almost ready to go back (less than one week left *sad face*), and since I have some free time, it seems like the perfect opportunity to get started!  People look at me like I'm crazy when I say "free time" and "maternity leave" in the same sentence, but really, newborns are easy, it's when they start moving that things get tricky.  So stay tuned for all the craziness  FUN that goes on in first grade at the end of the school year!

P.S.  I am excited to get back to my students and my school friends, but I am so not ready to leave my sweet babies!

1 comment:

  1. Woot woot! SO happy you've entered the blogging universe! :)

    P.S. I'm ready for you to come back! :)

    ReplyDelete