Pages

Friday, April 25, 2014

Five for Friday!

Monday was my first day back to school after a WONDERFUL 10 week maternity leave.  It's been super hard leaving my babies, but it was good to get back to my school babies.  

Is anyone attending the National I Teach 1st! conference in Las Vegas this summer?  Myself and a few of my teacher friends have applied, but don't know if we will get to yet.  It looks like such a good conference, I REALLLLY hope we get to go!  


It's almost Derby time!  That might not mean much to you if you don't live in or around Kentucky, but here in Southern Indiana, we get into it!  I'm super excited that I get to go to the Oaks this year (ok, I'm mostly excited about getting an awesome hat).  If you would like to celebrate the Derby with your kiddos, there are several cute units and activities on TPT, including my Derby Spin, Graph, and Analyze Activity!  

Only 30 more days til summer break...not that I'm counting! ;)

If you need a good techie training, my school district puts on an annual one, DIGAPALOOZA!  The sessions are taught by teachers in my district, and is really one of the best trainings around.  If you live anywhere near Scottsburg, Indiana, you should really check it out!







No comments:

Post a Comment